CRAWL SPACE FOUNDATIONS, ENCAPSULATION & WATERPROOFING
GET A FREE QUOTE
Crawl Space Foundations, Encapsulation & Waterproofing
Crawl Space Waterproofing is especially important in Louisville and the surrounding areas because it’s one of the worst areas in the country for allergens. You can reduce allergens in your home by keeping air in your crawlspace clean and dry. We can provide you with the proper products and services for exceptional and reliable crawlspace repair and conditioning. Crawlspace encapsulation is an effective solution which creates a clean, dry crawlspace and results in healthier indoor air quality.
Most property owners are not pleased with their crawl space foundations. A lot of crawlspaces are moldy, foul-smelling spaces that property owners steer clear of at all costs. Many of them flood, and they are frequently filled with debris left over from when the home was constructed. In much more extreme instances, they can be rotting structures with rodents, animals, and other pests living inside.
Crawl Space Foundations, Encapsulation, Waterproofing & Repair Jobs
Some of the many benefits of hiring Aqua Lock for crawlspace waterproofing and reconditioning include:
- Odor reduction in the crawlspace as well as the entire home
- Many moisture issues within the home solved
- Increased storage space, 85% of buyers look for storage space when buying a new house
- Healthier air with less airborne mold
- Increased property value because your beautiful crawlspace will be a clean area for storage
- Eliminates black mold and moisture from within the crawlspace.
- Greatly improves indoor air quality within the crawlspace and throughout the entire home
- Reduces the number one source for entry of radon gas into the home
- Protects against allergens dust mites throughout the entire home
- Seals out most bugs, spiders, rodents and termites from the crawlspace
- Insulates the crawlspace and reduces energy costs. Many times crawl space repairs will pay for themselves within the first 12 months
- Protects the structure of the home from dry rot and termites
- No more crawl space musty smells from moisture and mold